One of the greatest pleasures of surfing is riding on a surfboard that was shaped by a fellow surfer, a person you know at a surf shop you love. But technology and mass production are invading even the surfing world, with companies like Firewire producing thousands of surfboards every year. Surfline.com has made a video for you to checkout if you’re curious about how surfboard shaping machines work.
Similar Surf Articles:
- Custom Surfboards by Mike Doyle
- Check Out This Surfboard Fence
- Why You Should Buy Used Surfboards
- Avoiding Surfboard Injuries
- An Extremely Tough Surfboard Bag